World Academy of Informatics & Management Sciences : Research, innovation and skill development are parameters for the enlargement of prosperity, global competitiveness, and knowledge-based economy. World Academy Of Informatics And Management Science has been established by eminent professional to build up pioneering innovations and achieve international-level skill development for all sectors of Indian diligence and society. Success and endurance of industry and organization rely on innovations that have novelty, invention and creativity. Innovation is the practice of making new products, structure, or things. It also covers the method of modifying existing product, structure, or things. It is significant to identify that innovation entails action, not just visualizing of new ideas.
WAIMS is intended to produce an environment with modern facilities and expertise to expand and carry pioneer innovations, and then shifting to subsequent levels such as Intellectual property right, transfer of knowledge and technology, business incubation, and commercialization. For that reason, it is imperative to have an outstanding skill development program that will concentrate on conquering challenge of imparting the skills which is requisite for an increasing economy and developing society.
Intellectual society also requires professional training and expertise improvement to face existing demand of educational institutions, trade and business. Guiding trainers and teachers to deliver professional and spirited skill and knowledge to students is an essential area of necessities in the present scenario. WAIMS aspire to execute the rising requirement in India for research, innovation and development across world and narrow the existing knowledge gap by these important measures.Construction of novel and Innovative knowledge through Conference/Seminar and Workshop for the purposes of spreading awareness in Society.
- Assisting Researchers and support them for conversion of Theoretical Knowledge to Practical approach.
- Provide aid and nurture approaching Leaders for the Betterment of their sphere as Interns.
- contour ideas, Proposal and facilitate for the specific Grant at Post Doctorate Fellowship globally.
- platform for ICT Consultancy, Scientific Publication, Research Grant for innovation and skill development
- Intended to become a foremost research organization for the endorsement of Scientific and individual Values by inventive initiative and integrative means of knowledge and formulation of research and its applicability for the benefit of Society and ethical leadership
- Prop up research, scholarly, and creative activities that add value to the conception of new knowledge of specialized areas as well as at the edge of miscellaneous disciplines and developing research and Innovating Teaching programs to deal with the most burning issues of the Global community.
Vision and Purpose
- Devoting to the growth, organization, extension, distribution, and application of knowledge through range of awareness programs
- Committing to excellence in research, innovation and development, scholarship, and tune-up to enlarge the extent of human skill, for the benefits of global community.
Values and Principles
- Endorsement of Research, scholarship, and creative activity as fundamental sources of new knowledge, contributions to the benefit of community.
- Autonomy of inquest and establishment of an intellectual environment favorable to free, open, and reverent exchange of ideas
- Appreciation and admiration for the collection of people and ideas, a rational spirit of extensiveness, environmental awareness, sustainability, and sensible administration of natural resources as pillars of construction and operation of the organization Alliance, planning, and evaluation of the evolving requirements of India and the global community
We welcome associate to be our International Panel Partner, Research Board or Research council members, Editorial Members and Mentor to excel our work across the globe. share your letter of Intent at email@example.com or Infowaims@gmail.com