NCR | REPUBLIC OF INDIA: Most awaited The 2017 India Africa ICT Summit & Excellence Award successfully conducted at Hotel Ramada Gurgaon Central intended to “Confronting ICT and Cyber Challenges, Developing India and Africa through ICT, Opportunities, Challenges and way forward”.The summit is graced by the participation from Ministry of Finance Planning and Economic Development (Uganda), Local Government Finance Commission (Uganda), Uganda Electricity Generation Company Limited (Uegcl), Uganda Prisons Service, Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (Uganda), Public Service Commission (Uganda), Hult International Business School (Boston, USA), Namibia University (Namibia), International Association of Research Scholars, Amity College-Florida (USA), SIF Tech Limited (South Sudan), Valtech Limited, Advantal Technologies, Computer Society of India, Hughes Communications India Limited, Nirmal Integrated Consultancy (India), Business Press (India), and many others. African Delegation is headed by Hon. Justice Ralph W. Ochan, PSC Chairperson, Justice of Masindi High Court Circuit, Secretary to the Judiciary, Uganda. The delegation is welcomed and facilitated by Mr. Sanjay Mohpatra (President-CSI), Prof. Ripu Ranjan Sinha (Director General-AADC), Prof. Deepak Jain (General Secretary – Innovation Society), Prof. A. K. Khare (Chancellor-IEC University) and many other honorable people.
INAUGURATION: The Summit inaugurated by chief Guest Shree Saurabh Tiwari- Deputy Director General, Department of Telecommunication, Govt of India presided by Shree N.K Goyal- President CMAI, Guest of Honour Shree Sanjay Mohapatra, Justice Ralph Ochan, Prof A.K. Khare and Prof. Ripu Ranjan. Moving further after lamp lighting, Organizing Chairman welcome all dignitaries and discuss the issues and challenges on pre-defined themes. He also enlightens the issue to be taken up during eleven panel session during the summit. He thanks to the entire delegation from different continents for fruitful discussion and deliberation to ways foreword in ICT Challenges. Brief remakes given by Shree B.K Gupta-CEO Giant Step for significance of this summit is real demand of society.
President-Computer Society of India, emphasize on present situation of India and Africa towards ICT Growth, Opportunities and ways forward. He also enlightens need of developing India and Africa bilateral relation through Information and Communication Technologies. He declare the need of delegation meet visit to Uganda for analysing the grass root level issue and Challenges and ways forward with the support of Bilateral resource sharing during February 2018 and directed to Organizing Chairmen to form a delegation committee with proposed budget plan. President CMAI expands his vision and utilization of Telecommunication companies in the development of infrastructure growth in India and Africa and also emphasizes the need of expanded bandwidth to boost up bilateral relation between two continents. Our chief guest emphasize the benefit of ICT Technologies through various Govt initiative (UDAI/Digital India/ Make-in-India/EDI) taken by Govt agency and saved fund for improvement of Society. This fund may be utilized for the betterment of bilateral relation and boosting Infrastructure. Justice Ralph Ochan emphasis on role of public service institutions in Uganda and Africa in promoting ICT and Combating cybercrimes in Africa. Vote of thanks given by Chancellor – IEC University and introduces organizing committee members who accomplished assigned task for the successfully conduction of Summit and invited delegate for group photograph. Inauguration session accomplished with national anthem of India followed by national anthem of participating countries.
PANEL DISCUSSIONS: As per the schedule, fruitful panel discussions held on
- “Setting up of IT Parks for promoting IT-ITeS business in Africa” President – Computer Society of India
- “Comforting Cyber Crimes in Central Government and Local Government Financial System in Africa, Investment Opportunities in Africa” Godfrey Byamukama Kereere-Ministry of Finance Planning and Economic Development Uganda
- “The Role of Public service Institutions in Uganda and Africa in promoting ICT and combating cybercrimes in Africa”. Justice Ralph Ochan, Chairmen-Public Service Commission Uganda
- “Cooperation on Capacity Building and HRD,N. K. Goyal, President CMAI
- “International ICT Strategies and Joint Venture Business Growth between Africa and Asia, Rajendra S Shirole-Hult School of Business management, Bostan USA
- “Modernizing Indo-African Societies & Culture ”,Shree B.K Gupta, CEO Ginat Step, India
- “Expansion and Scope for Global Society and Social Exchange between Africa and Asia”, Diwale Mohamad-President Asia Africa Scholars Global Network , United Kingdom
- “Peace and Sustainability development in Asia Africa Region ” Paul Wabwiiyi-Ministry of Lands Housing and Urban Development, Uganda
- “e-Governance Exchange Programme ” Doha Thoari,
United Arab Emirate, Dubai
- Understanding and Comforting Cybercrimes in India and Africa – Rajiev Ranjan Roy, Editor – Daily Post
- Implementation of ICT in Upliftment and Sustainable Development – Babirye Peace, Uganda Prisons Services.
India-Africa ICT Excellence Awards in 39 categories were recognized for exceptional contributions towards innovative development and promotion to ICT across the globe. India-Africa ICT Knowledge Directory is also launched during the event. The Execution policy and Strategic Plan, Discussion and Deliberation ware held during High Level Dinner at venue in tune with UNSG-2030. In this discussion Prof Ripu Ranjan Sinha enlisted the 17 UNSG-2030 and its significance, after the healthy discussion and deliberation among the Delegate & Concluded the meeting and vote of thanks for make event Success full for the drafting the AADC strategic Policy 2025. Importance of contribution in collaborative development of Asia and Africa is appraised and need of a dedicated ‘Asia Africa Development Council’ is identified.
LAUNCH OF ASIA AFIRCA DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (AADC): On Panel discussions deliberation of ICT, Cyber Challenges, HRD, Capacity Building, Skill Development, Law and Enforcements, Governance Policies, Ecommerce etc. Representatives from Africa and India mutually agreed on support to AADC council that will take forward all the issue keep in mind sustainable Peace and Development Goals as per the united nation sustainable development goals. Delegate issued a verbal directive for Council, council shall Support the Initiative taken by United Nation goals in current and future Opportunities, Challenges, and Risks pertaining to mutual development of Africa and India through Information and Communication Technologies and poster and website : www.asiafricaonline.com launched with an objectives promotion of cooperation amongst all countries and people of Asia and Africa by focusing on among other, Tourism and Investment, Trading between Africa and Asia, Cultural and Educational Exchange programs, democracy and Good Governance, Human Rights, Responsible Investments in Africa and Asia, educational development, and People-to-People relationships.
THE ASIA AFRICA DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (AADC):AADC Council shall work in accordance with united nation Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and shall support UN initiative and projects in Predefined time frame and phased manner project Execution.
- Phase – I (2018 – 2020) : Peace and Security | Educational development and Exchange Programs | Clean, Green and Renewable Energy Promotion of Tourism and Cultural exchange
- Phase – II (2021 – 2023): Science and Technology Innovation| Water, Food Security and Agriculture development| Economic Growth and Trading between Africa and Asia| Democracy and Good Governance
- Phase – III (2023 – 2025) : Human Rights and Human work | Health Care and Gender equality | Responsible Investments in Africa and Asia
COLLABORATION AND MUTUAL COMMITMENT: On December 02, 2017, delegates interacted together for the networking exchange of ICT Technologies, Tools and techniques for the process improvement. Corporate Mutually Signed MOI for further ways forward and next level of MOU and general assembly meeting celebrated by the core group members of Asia Africa Development Council Members.
Event is concluded with vote of thanks by the Team-AADC.
Prof Ripu Ranjan Sinha summarises the outcome
The 2017 India Africa ICT Summit & Excellence Awards i.e
- It is podium where international participants mainly from Uganda, Rwanda, South Sudan, Namibia, USA, UAE, UK, Ghana exchanged business views, interest for communities enhancement by capacities and skills development of people between two continents.
- Requirement and necessities of such type of event through Asia Africa development council where stakeholder can do business networking through information sharing and generating ideas to conquer ICT Challenges.
- Podium intensified exchange programmes for ICT Stakeholders, Investors for mutual benefit for economy development through common marketplace for Start-up in ICT Enabled Services.
- Key aims of podium is to promote and support kinships, commerce and culture, struggles against colonialism, quest for equality, dignity and justice among all people through enforcement mechanism trough international ict knowledge corridor, sustainable peace development is indispensable parts of Asia Africa development council. As progress in communication technologies and the “INFORMATISATION” of society have converged never before in human history that’s why need to deliberate upon cyber issue and challenges, peace and security trough ICT,Investment Opportunities ways forward and knowledge formation.
- The vision of United Nations sustainable development goals agenda and our previous interview articles title “INDIA ICT BOOST TO AFRICA” Board of Asia Africa development council decided to support UNSGs-2030 and accepted to accomplished assigned task of UNSGs-2030 up to 2025 as per the AADC Strategic Policy 2025.
- AADC Projects and Project director is being identified and shall be update on www.asiafricaonline.com official websites and shall call for project associate across the world for the execution and implementation of project in tune with united national Sustainable development Goals agenda on sharing basis.
- 10000 per year Student Exchange Programme is also incubated for the Sustainable Peace Development through ICT and management Programmes.
- Delegation meet and Consular meeting being also floated across the continents for the promotion of Sustainable Peace development in tune with UNSGs.
- Conference /Seminar /Business Meets is also floated for the betterment of Global infrastructure and all updated information shall be published and updated on AADC NEWS and AADC Official websites for execution of said project and practices official websites shall be indiafrica.org.
- East Asia Public Private Partnership Summit is schedule in the month of April in Kolkata ,Arab Asia Africa ICT Summit and Expo is schedule on May and Responsible CSR Summit is being Schedule in month of June and July and also back to back event for the Sustainable Peace Development projects in tune with UNSGs
- Huge Opportunities for Media and Broadcasting / Project Implementation Associate Leaders and Convenors in relation with Sustainable Peace Development interested personal and Profile may connect with email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The summit is proved to be very successful in identification, discussion, and recording of cross border challenges, collaborative opportunities, and innovation in ICT industry. The summit is Jointly organized by Innovation Society – India in association of Ministry of Electronics and IT – Govt. of India, Computer Society of India, and Public Opinions International Uganda. Our knowledge and skills partners include International Association of Research Scholars (IARS), Amity College – Florida (USA), Chartered Institute of Leadersip and Management Professionals (CILAMP), Giant Step, and Krti Consulting. The corporate partners of the event include Uganda Electricity Generation Limited (UEGCL), Nirmal Integrated Consultancy (Team-NIC), SIF Tech. Limited and many more. The Summit is supported by American Association of Higher Education (AAHE), MTC Global, Kiandas Business Academy, Indian Council of Food and Agriculture (ICFA), SAARC Academy and many more.