Publication Rules and Policy
WAIMS is strictly adhere publication policy as per the pre-defined rules i.e
- Accessibility: Publishing with WAIMS makes manuscripts work instantly and enduringly accessible online for everyone, global. WAIMS proposes a variety of open access options for our authors to publish their research. No matter which option author choose, all open access publications are subject to high-quality peer review, editorial and production processes. Authors maintain copyright and can easily comply with open access mandate
- Copyright: WAIMS copyright policy explains the rights associated with publication and distribution of research. It directs how authors, publishers and the wider general public can use, publish and distribute manuscript or books. In order to publish and disseminate research articles, we require publishing rights. This is resolute by a publishing agreement between the author and WAIMS. This agreement deals with the transfer of the copyright to WAIMS and authors hold major rights to employ and share their own published manuscripts. WAIMS supports the necessitate for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights, in our journal
- For copyright following steps includes:
- Authors sign a publishing agreement where they will have copyright but grant broad publishing and distribution rights to the publisher, including the right to publish the article on WAIMS online platforms.
- The authors opt for an end user license under which readers can use and share the article.
- The publisher makes the article accessible online with the author’s choice of end user license
- DIGITAL ARCHIVE: We are dedicated to the permanent availability and preservation of scholarly research and to make certain ease of access by converting and upgrading digital file formats to comply with new technology standards. We work in joint venture with organizations as well as maintaining our own digital archive.
- Editorial autonomy: The editorial decision making processes of our publications is entirely part from our marketable interests. Our policy on editorial independence describes that all editorial decisions, or concern or grievance about editorial decisions, is to be deal with proper care within the editorial structures of a publication. These structures in general include editors, editors-in-chief, editorial boards or review boards. It further necessitate that no one on the marketable part of the business can get involved in, interfere with, or even comment on editorial decisions under any circumstances. To deviate from the exact application of this principle in any individual circumstances would eventually serve to undermine the honesty of the principle of editorial independence on the whole.
- Sharing manuscript : Authors who publish their manuscript in WAIMS journals can share their research by posting a copy of their article to a repository or website. Researchers who have subscribed access to articles published by WAIMS are privileged to share manuscript as well.
- Publication Ethics: The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed journal is a vital element in the growth of a rational and respected network of knowledge. It is a direct reflection of the quality of the work of the authors and the institutions that support them. Peer-reviewed articles support and demonstrate the scientific method. It is therefore important to have the same opinion upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all parties involved in the work of publishing: the author, the journal editor, the peer reviewer, the publisher.
- Privacy ideology: WAIMS supply information that is customized to meet the requirement of our users. It assists users with appropriate information more competently which improves their resulting work. We are devoted for supplying an effectual and tailored research and learning experience based on responsible data privacy and security practices. We attempt to follow the principles of transparency, accountability and provide choice over the collection, use and sharing personal information of the author
- Plagiarism : WAIMS Strictly adhere the Plagiarism Ideology , all manuscript so received is subject of scrutinize by plagiarism software before publication in said journals
WAIMS follows peer review is to continue the novelty and excellence of research work by out filtration of plagiarized and poor quality research manuscripts. Peer evaluation promises research quality . The review process is described in the steps below:
Step 1: The editorial staff receives the manuscript from author(s).
Step 2: The editorial staff format the manuscript ( eg removing names, self references, acknowledgements and other information that may reveal the identity or affiliation of the author(s)).
Step 3: The Chief Editor assigns the formatted manuscript to 3 reviewers.
Step 4: The reviewers submit their feedback on acceptance/modification or rejection of the manuscript.
Step 5: The reviewers feedback is sent to the author(s).
Step 6: In case of acceptance/modification the authors are requested to comply with reviewers comments. A final camera ready paper is requested from the author(s)
Step 7: The author(s) are advised to complete the publication fee payment and copyright requirements.
Type-written manuscripts prepared using MS Word should be submitted by email firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com.Technical papers will be published in the Journal after peer-review process. Authors intending to submit a paper for publication in the Journal are advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines as mentioned hereunder. The papers not conforming to these guidelines may summarily be rejected and subsequently returned to the author. Length of the Papers should not exceed 10 pages (.doc format) and should not carry more than 8 illustrations / photographs.
Preparation of Manuscripts :
Manuscripts should be neatly typed Times New Roman font using a font size of 12 (MS Word /.doc format) The language of the Journal is English. SI units should be used wherever possible. Other units, if used, should be given only in parentheses preceded by SI units. Mathematical symbols should be typed and care should be taken to differentiate between similar characters (e.g. 1 and I), upper and lower case letters and superscripts and subscripts. Margins : Top 1.0″ Bottom 1.0″ Left 1.0″ Right 1.0″ Orientation : Portrait Font : Times New Roman / 12 pt Title of paper : 16 Point Heading : 14 Point Sub-heading : 12 Point (Bold) Spacing : Single line spacing Body of the paper should be well organized into logical sections, sequentially numbered with all the sub-headings .
The preferred order of contents should be as follows : Title of the paper , Author (s) name (s), affiliation(s) and Corresponding Author (s) business address , Abstract of the paper in not more than 200 words along with 4 to 5 keywords, covering the objectives of the work, methods used, results obtained and conclusions reached , Acknowledgment , References & Appendices. A list of references to already published work should be numbered sequentially in order of their citation in the text in the form of a numeral enclosed in square braces e.g. , and should be given at the end of the paper. All references appearing in the list should be indicated in the text. Unpublished articles or private communications should not be given in the reference list
Caption for the figures should be printed below the figures and numbered consecutively throughout the text. Tables should be placed closest to the text of citation and the title of the table to be printed on top of the table and numbered consecutively throughout the text. Download Paper Format It is mandatory on the part of the corresponding author to furnish the following signed certificate at the time of submission of the manuscript for publication
World Academy of Informatics and Management Sciences (WAIMS) is committed to protecting the privacy of its visitors (defined as readers, authors, reviewers, board members and subscribers only). WAIMS recognizes the interest of its visitors in the confidentiality of their personal information. WAIMS only maintains personal information that is relevant to WAIMS activities and seeks to maintain accurate, complete, and timely information.
The security of personal information is important to WAIMS. WAIMS maintains all personal data with technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. WAIMS provides reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect personal information against foreseeable hazards.
WAIMS maintains visitors databases that contain mailing and member profile information. The information in these databases is used by authorized WAIMS staff members to process orders; mail invoices, purchases, renewal notices, and announcements; respond to visitors inquiries; and help us improve our offerings. No credit or debit cards information are recorded or stored.
All personally identifiable information contained in WAIMS, publications, and registration databases is treated as confidential and will be used only for the purposes stated in this policy, except where required by law.
Just like any other record keeper, WAIMS may be required to disclose personal information in response to valid legal process. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order. Disclosures may also be appropriate to protect WAIMS legal rights or during emergencies if physical safety is believed to be at risk. These disclosures are possible although unlikely.
Email Policies :
WAIMS does not sell, rent, or exchange email addresses of its members and visitors. WAIMS uses email addresses to send the following:
1. Send CFP alerts
2. Occasional “Visitor Update” announcements about WAIMS services that we believe to be of some importance to visitors. These announcements are short, straightforward messages that contain pointers to online resources where visitors can explore the information more fully.
3. Sending new published articles alerts.
All WAIMS created and supported email distribution lists have “unsubscribe” instructions.
WAIMS Web Site :
This policy applies to the “waims.co.in” Web site maintained by WAIMS. Other than in the restricted-access portions of WAIMS site that WAIMS does not log the identity of visitors. However, we may keep access logs, for example containing a visitor’s IP address and search queries. We may analyze log files periodically to help maintain and improve our Web site and enforce our online service polices. Cookies are not set. Raw log files are treated as confidential and retained for no longer than two years.
Each of the WAIMS™ articles are archived and indexed with prestigious academic indexes including DOAJ,MLibrary,Kun Shan University Library,Index Copernicus,Electornic Journal,Science Central,ULRICHS WEB,etc..
Thomson Reuters Researcher id :-K-6018-2016close