The World Academy Of Informatics And Management Science is not restricted to a explicit facet of Management science and engineering but is instead committed to a extensive series of subfields in the engineering and management sciences . While it promotes a big gamut of participation in the engineering sciences, its central interest lies in vital issue regarding emerging trends, innovations and response. Articles of interdisciplinary character are predominantly welcome.
The principal objective of the editorial board is to keep excellent quality of publications. There will be a dedication to expedite the time taken for the publication of the papers. The piece of writing that is sent for reviews will have names of the authors deleted with a view towards encouraging the impartiality and equality of the review procedure.
Manuscript concerning material science should not be limited merely to a description and recording of observations but should contain theoretical or quantitative discussion of the results.
From time to time, the WAIMS publish review articles and bring special issues on a explicit sub-field of engineering and management science. Authors are encouraged to get in touch with the Editors if they would like to submit a review article or bring out a special issue of the Journal.
The Editors keep the right to decline articles without sending them for review process.
WAIMS make available information and analytics that assist institutions and professionals in order to improve performance. We help researchers make new finding, team up with their contemporaries, and offer them the information they need to find support. We help governments and universities weigh up and get better their research policy. Our aspiration is to enlarge the limits of knowledge for the facilitate humankind.
Publication Rules and Policy
WAIMS is strictly adhere publication policy as per the pre-defined rules i.e
- Accessibility: Publishing with WAIMS makes manuscripts work instantly and enduringly accessible online for everyone, global. WAIMS proposes a variety of open access options for our authors to publish their research. No matter which option author choose, all open access publications are subject to high-quality peer review, editorial and production processes. Authors maintain copyright and can easily comply with open access mandate
- Copyright: WAIMS copyright policy explains the rights associated with publication and distribution of research. It directs how authors, publishers and the wider general public can use, publish and distribute manuscript or books. In order to publish and disseminate research articles, we require publishing rights. This is resolute by a publishing agreement between the author and WAIMS. This agreement deals with the transfer of the copyright to WAIMS and authors hold major rights to employ and share their own published manuscripts. WAIMS supports the necessitate for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights, in our journal
- For copyright following steps includes:
- Authors sign a publishing agreement where they will have copyright but grant broad publishing and distribution rights to the publisher, including the right to publish the article on WAIMS online platforms.
- The authors opt for an end user license under which readers can use and share the article.
- The publisher makes the article accessible online with the author’s choice of end user license
- DIGITAL ARCHIVE: We are dedicated to the permanent availability and preservation of scholarly research and to make certain ease of access by converting and upgrading digital file formats to comply with new technology standards. We work in joint venture with organizations as well as maintaining our own digital archive.
- Editorial autonomy: The editorial decision making processes of our publications is entirely part from our marketable interests. Our policy on editorial independence describes that all editorial decisions, or concern or grievance about editorial decisions, is to be deal with proper care within the editorial structures of a publication. These structures in general include editors, editors-in-chief, editorial boards or review boards. It further necessitate that no one on the marketable part of the business can get involved in, interfere with, or even comment on editorial decisions under any circumstances. To deviate from the exact application of this principle in any individual circumstances would eventually serve to undermine the honesty of the principle of editorial independence on the whole.
- Sharing manuscripts : Authors who publish their manuscript in WAIMS journals can share their research by posting a copy of their article to a repository or website. Researchers who have subscribed access to articles published by WAIMS are privileged to share manuscript as well.
- Publication Ethics: The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed journal is a vital element in the growth of a rational and respected network of knowledge. It is a direct reflection of the quality of the work of the authors and the institutions that support them. Peer-reviewed articles support and demonstrate the scientific method. It is therefore important to have the same opinion upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all parties involved in the work of publishing: the author, the journal editor, the peer reviewer, the publisher.
- Privacy ideology: WAIMS supply information that is customized to meet the requirement of our users. It assists users with appropriate information more competently which improves their resulting work. We are devoted for supplying an effectual and tailored research and learning experience based on responsible data privacy and security practices. We attempt to follow the principles of transparency, accountability and provide choice over the collection, use and sharing personal information of the author
- Plagiarism : WAIMS Strictly adhere the Plagiarism Ideology , all manuscript so received is subject of scrutinize by plagiarism software before publication in said journals