CALL FOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATES AND CONSULTANTS
The Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit trust established in 2009. CLPR engages in law and policy research, strategic impact litigation and advocacy interventions to secure progressive outcomes in various fields. We are committed to protect, preserve and advance the values of the Indian constitution through creative and effective strategies that improve the lives of India’s most marginalised communities.
We are looking to engage Associates and Consultants as detailed below:
- Associate Editor (Constitutional Law) Must be a law graduate or post-graduate with an interest in constitutional law, constitutional history and the working of the Supreme Court of India.
- Research Consultant (Transgender Rights) Must be a graduate, preferably in law, or post-graduate with an interest in gender and sexuality law with a particular focus on transgender rights.
- Research Consultant (Access to Medicines) Must be a law graduate or post-graduate with an interest in intellectual property rights with a particular focus on access to medicines.
- Application Procedure & Required Documents
Applicants for the above positions must have a strong academic background and excellent research and writing skills.
To apply, write to: email@example.com and mention the position(s) you are applying for in the subject
- A writing sample
- A brief note on you are best suited for the position