WAIMS Library is one of the largest publicly
available non-profit digital database of the top peer-reviewed Journals,
Scientific literature, books and conference proceedings across the globe.
WAIMS Factor aims to improve the dissemination of scientific literature and to provide improvements in functionality, usability, availability, cost, comprehensiveness, efficiency, and timeliness in access to scientific and scholarly knowledge. As a non-profit service that can be freely used by anyone, WAIMS Journals Factor Indexing provides unrestricted access of high quality and peer-reviewed journals to fulfill the dire need of the Global Research and Scientific community.
We partnered with libraries and Publishers to improve research with quality content and technology.
WAIMS Library Inclusion and Evaluation Policy :
Evaluation criteria for WJFACTOR Master list Collection journals
Submitting a journal
When a journal is submitted for evaluation, WAIMS editors consider it for all applicable databases. Journals already covered in a WAIMS database can be considered for inclusion in additional databases.
Before submitting a journal for evaluation, ensure that the publication:
- Must publishes peer-reviewed content.
- Definitely have ISSN registered with the ISSN International Centre: www.issn.org
- Must have 3 issues published.
- Includes English-language as primary language for bibliographic information and English-language cited references.
- Must have a working website which contains all relevant information.
Journals that do not meet these minimum criteria will not be evaluated and will be rejected
The WAIMS Journal Impact Factor(WJIFACTOR) is a publication-level metric. It does not apply to individual papers or subgroups of papers that appeared in the publication. Additionally, it does not apply to authors of papers, research groups, institutions, or universities.
All qualitative and quantitative along with many factors taken into consideration while evaluating the journals suggested for the inclusion in the WJIFACTOR and indexing.
These include the following:
- Basic publishing standards
- Editorial content
- International focus
- Citation Analysis
No one factor is considered in isolation, but by combination and interrelation of data, our volunteer editors and expert committees are able to determine the journal’s overall strengths and weaknesses.
The evaluation criteria
Journal evaluation is a process guided by multiple criteria .These criteria for inclusion in WJIFACTOR are focused on consideration of Publishing Standards and Editorial Content. These include the following:
- Peer review. Peer review, as an indicator of the integrity of the scholarly content, must be present in all journals accepted for coverage in WJIFACTOR Master list
- Ethical publishing practices. Evidence of unethical publishing practices is an obstacle to assign WJIFACTOR for any particular journal
- Electronic format. Journals publishing in electronic formats (XML, PDF) compatible with our systems are eligible for Inclusion in WJIFACTOR . Print journals are also eligible but must have a online visibility.
- English language bibliographic information is required for all journals seeking WJIFACTOR
As mentioned in the “submitting a journal” section above all contents must available in English language
Peer review process
All suggested journals must have a clear and transparent policy of peer review process. All
Publications are expected to adhere to clear and transparent peer review practices and to refrain from making false claims about these practices.
Journal Evaluation Parameters
|3||No of Issues Published yet (>=3)||5|
|6||Ethical Publishing Practices||10|
|7||Electronic Format / Publication Frequency||10|
|S.N||Parameter Condition||Result||Overall Grade|
|3||>65 and <=80||Honourable||A+|
|4||>55 and <=65||Loyal||A|
|5||>40 and <=55||Congenial||B++|
|6||>30 and <=40||Satisfying||B+|
WJIFACTOR provides Journal 7 ranking and it displays like B, B+,B++,A, A+, A++, A+++ Where “B” is for Amelioration ranking and A+++ is for Excellent Ranking.
The WAIMS Journal Impact Factor(WJIFACTOR) assign the Journal Impact Factor like 3.0 to 10.0 where 3.0 is for Amelioration rating and 10.0 is Excellent rating.
Processing Charges for the Journal Evaluation and
for Indian Journals 3000 INR / overseas Journal 150 USD.
All Payment Must be in Favor of
Name of Account: “WORLD ACADEMY OF
INFORMATICS AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES” ,
Account No: 8472201000421 ,
IFSC Code: CNRB0008472 ,
SWIFT Code : CNRBINBBJOB,
GST No: 08BCBPS6502HIZM
IEC CODE : BCBPS6502H
Bank: CANARA BANK,Branch : HOTEL JAIPUR PALACE E/C , JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN