On 20th June 2019 Luzindana Adam Buyinza Executive Secretary of the Council for Sustainable Peace and Development who is also the Team Leader/CEO of Public Opinions International held a high level meeting with H.E Prof General James Wani Igga the Vice President of the Republic of South Sudan and discussed wide ranging issues such as Providing Public Relations and Lobby Services to South Sudan Government,Sustainable Peace and Development for South Sudan, Promoting Investment into South Sudan, Promoting visibility of south Sudan worldwide through Global Outreach Programs, Infrastructural development, attracting investors to invest in Oil and Gas Sector, Health Sector, Education Sector, Roads and Railways,etc.
WHO IS H.E PROF GENERAL JAMES WANI IGGA
Gen James Wani Igga was born in 1949. He is a South Sudanese politician who is currently serving as the Vice President of South Sudan. He was Speaker of the National Legislative Assembly from 2011 to 2013 and secretary general of the Sudanese People’s Liberation Movement (SPLM).
General James Igga is variously described to stem from the Bari and Zande ethnic groups and he is a Roman Catholic. He studied economics in Cairo Egypt.
Igga joined the South Sudanese rebels in 1985, training in Cuba and Ethiopia. He rose through the Sudanese People’s Liberation Army (SPLA) ranks rapidly and by 1987 Igga had the rank of Major and commanded the Shakus Battalion. The same year he served as Zonal Commander of Central Equatoria and as a member of the SPLA High Command. Igga was reportedly well-respected among civilians.
Igga was one of the SPLA’s most senior representatives during negotiations with SPLA-Nasir. He represented Garang as the head of the SPLA-Torit delegation at peace talks in Nairobi in November 1991. In 1993 Igga accompanied Garang to Nairobi for a peacemaking seminar in June 1993 and to Kampala for an IGAD-mediated dialog with the Nasir faction. Igga had known Lam Akol, one of the Nasir leaders, since their time together in the Cuban training camp.
As chairman of the SPLM Political Affairs Commission, Igga established the Technical Committee of Intellectuals in February 2000. This Committee was tasked with planning the civil administration of Southern Sudan
Following the 2005 signing of the Comprehensive Peace Agreement establishing the autonomy of Southern Sudan, Igga was in charge transitioning the SPLM from an insurgent strategic leadership to a political party. He was chosen as the speaker of Southern Sudan Legislative Assembly in 2005, and he continued in that office until independence in 2011. In addition, Igga was appointed caretaker governor of Upper Nile State for the transition period.
Igga read out the proclamation of independence when the Sudans divided. Igga continued as the legislative speaker of the lower house from 2011 to 2013.
President Salva Kiir appointed Igga as vice president on 23 August 2013 to replace Riek Machar, whom he had dismissed a month previously. He will be required to resign as speaker. Igga was unanimously confirmed by the National Assembly on 26 August.
WHO IS LUZINDANA ADAM BUYINZA
· Born on 7th July 1982 in Kayunga District, Republic of Uganda.
· Luzindana Adam Buyinza is the Focal Person for Africa Great Lakes Region of KGlobal (Washington DC USA).KGlobal is an International Public Relations firm based in Washington DC United States of America (USA).
· Luzindana Adam Buyinza is the Team Leader of Public Opinions International a small field based agency working to attainment of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through public awareness, information dissemination, Public Relations, training and mentorship, business/investment advisory, international exchange programs, Awarding achievements, etc. Public Opinions works closely with KGlobal Washington DC.
· Luzindana Adam is a Promoter of Sustainable Peace and Development in South Sudan and play crucial role in attracting Foreign Investment into South Sudan.
· Luzindana Adam Buyinza is a member of the Institute of Certified Responsible Investments (ICRI).
He is a senior member of the Council for Sustainable Peace and Development based in India and founding Member of the Asia Africa Development Council and India Africa ICT Knowledge Consortium.
He is a processor and Distributor of Buyinza Natural Tea for Women with Female Sexual Disorders and Buyinza Natural Tea for Men effective in treating Weak Erection and Premature ejaculation,controlling and preventing diabetes and High Blood Pressure as well as enlarged prostate gland.
Luzindana Adam Buyinza can be got on his Cellphone;+256701992426,+256774992426